The Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Innovation Hub community builds strong and vibrant networks of entrepreneurs across the world by focusing on helping young science and technology entrepreneurs through community-led meetup groups. The program aims to catalyze the participants’ networking and entrepreneurial skills to build durable, long-term, supportive networks both in their home country and through the GIST Network around the world.
By launching a GIST Innovation Hub, you will join a network that nurtures the next generation of entrepreneurs and innovators through direct, on-the-ground training. The intention of a GIST Innovation Hub is to provide resources that entrepreneurs in your local communities can adapt to their unique sets of social, political, and economic circumstances.
To learn more about the GIST network, visit:
A GIST Innovation Hub must have the following qualifications:
- Ability to develop an organization to best support the local community’s entrepreneurial needs
- Experience generating and organizing groups with a diversity of stakeholders
- A diverse team of organizer(s) that includes at least one woman
- Motivation to improve access to resources for entrepreneurs in the local community
- Desire to continuously learn by connecting with a larger, global entrepreneurship community
Benefits received by a GIST Innovation Hub:
- Access to an online communications portal where all IHubs can share best practices, ask questions and receive announcements about available resources and events
- Invitation to 4 Quarterly Leaders Meetings to engage with the global community based on topics of interest
- A stipend to support your programming during a predetermined grant period. This stipend is restricted to programming costs for events and materials and cannot be used for salaries or permanent infrastructure.
To begin your application, click on the button below.